1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x box games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chico23, Jul 13, 2004.

1. chico23

chico23 Guest

I tried my best to make sure my question wasn’t answered and I apologize if it was. Can somebody please help me? My teacher has over 100 games burned into his x box, for quick and easy access without a game disk. I asked him the process he took to get all of the games he had but he wouldn’t tell me. Can somebody tell me the process he took in order to get those games? (And those anybody know a person that can do this process for me?)(I know he uses evolution x and executer) thank you for reading my note and please reply if you could help

2. andres200

andres200 Regular member

i could help you

sounds like he had his xbox modded with a hard drive upgrade and then just copied a bunch of games from disk to the hard drive

doubt that he has over 100 games unless alot are very small size games cause only a 300gb is supported and i can only fit about 85 on my 300gb

3. chico23

chico23 Guest

Thank you andres200 for your time and your helpful reply. I have one more question if you could please take the time to answer. If I pre mod my x box will I be able to use x box live? If not do I need different materials? Is there any way I can burn games from the computer directly into my x box without a disk?(P.S. Do you have a pre modded x box, have you ever done the process and has it ever worked for you?)Sorry for all the queations and I hope im not bothering and once again thank you for listening.

4. andres200

andres200 Regular member

yep

all that is true
    most chips can be turned off for use with xbox live

in order to get games from pc to xbox without disks is to possibly download games that can't be descussed

5. chico23

chico23 Guest

IF I BUY A BACK UP GAME FOR $6.95 AT Backupoutlet.com, WILL i JUST BE ABLE TO PLAY THE BACK UP ON MY PRE MODDED XBOX, OR CAN i BURN THE BACK UP TO MY X BOX.

6. chico23

chico23 Guest

IF I BUY A BACK UP GAME FOR $6.95 AT Backupoutlet.com, WILL i JUST BE ABLE TO PLAY THE BACK UP ON MY PRE MODDED XBOX, OR CAN i BURN THE BACK UP TO MY X BOX.

7. andres200

andres200 Regular member

that site is illegal

8. chico23

chico23 Guest

ok sorry i didnt know it was illegal

9. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

yup and 6 months later
    it is now no more:)