1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~~~~~X-BOX~~~~

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Connor77, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Connor77

Connor77 Guest

Is anybody selling an X-box for cheap or do you know where I can get one for cheap?

2. bridg3r

bridg3r Guest

yeah try going to a game store and ask if they have a used xbox or try ebay. if you bid for a used xbox on ebay there may be a chance that they'll send you a modded xbox instead of a normal one. i don't know if this helps you or not cause i was so late replying, but i was bored and clicked on the threads without replies.

3. tucker1

tucker1 Member

edited by ddp

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

tucker1, this is not ebay but a tech forum. if want to sell your xbox try the classifieds in your local paper

5. blackw0lf

blackw0lf Member

on ebay alot of those have banned eeprom
    some be careful but if you don't want to get on live get one without an eeprom

6. lostone2

lostone2 Member

If u r trying to buy a cheap xbox there really wouldn't be a point the games would be kinda expensive so i'd tell u to dish out ur money and spend it on a modded xbox ebay has a couple of dudes who like to rip money of u as well so i sugest dish out ur cash at the start and since it's modded no hastle of doing things urself or dishing out too much cash but the most expensive thing would be to buy the xbox and the 2nd to install an internal hardrive a good 160gb hardrive can sell at 127$ make sure it has an id port but **** u will need evo x and that's not parta this thread so if u want help on that got to my thread the CALLIN ALL NEWBS thing