1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-ecuter lite 2.2 mod chip

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Paintball, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Paintball

Paintball Member

If i get the X-Ecuter 2.2 X-ecuter LITE Flasher/Programmer do i need to download a bois or can i just use the one that comes with it do i have to program it.... does it need any installatio(soldering) Does any one no how i can find out what version i have.(purchased mid August 2003) Thanx
    PAINTBALL

2. ksch2778

ksch2778 Member

i dont know about the flashing however it does need soldering if you get the pogo-pin adapter you are suposed to just plug it in Yeah Right!!! I was messing around with mine for two weeks and just today i soldered it. it wasnt to hard (be patient and know what you are doing) As for what version you have take a look at xbox-scene.com they have been very helpful to me in the past. hope this helps you out.

3. djc11369

djc11369 Member

Yes you still need to download a bios, no you don't have to solder if you have lite+ or lite/pro adapter and as far as determining version go here http://www.xbox-scene.com/versions.php

4. Paintball

Paintball Member

Thanx PAINTBALL