1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x3 bios

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by 2daedge, Mar 1, 2005.

1. 2daedge

2daedge Member

can anyone send me the bios i need to flash my new x3?? i can't download it from the xbins, and i can't flash using http. so can anyone help me out by sending the files i need so i can burn it then flash my bios.....PLEASE!!!

2. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

why cant you get one from #xbins? i got my x3 bios from #xbins. download the xe_3029.rar file. once you get that download winrar from download.com and extract that into a folder on your desktop, once you have that there are 2 files there is the bios.bin which is for versions 1.0-1.5 and the other one is the bios for version 1.6. after that use your enternet browser to ftp into your xbox and install the bios over the network. (which is alot easier then a bootup cd) and your sett for your bios. after your done witht that just get a dash and you got a modded xbox. the comand for ftping into your xbox over the enternet browser is
    "ftp://xbox:xbox@YOUR XBOX'S IP ADRESS HERE" without the "".
    hope i was enough help,
    pacman33

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005
  3. modster

modster Regular member

why can't you download the bios from xbins?

try going to different server if you are using mIRC program.

You need ftp programs like FlashFXP to download the bios from xbins.

I will point people in the right direction to get the bios, but I WILL NOT send them the bios because I do not want to distribution bios to people for legal purposes. That is a no..no.. that is why you will see that websites do not have this illegal bios for people to download.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2005
  4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

the reason he says that he can't get it is because he didn't try...he wants the easy way out, someone to send him the bios.

5. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

......that is why you will see that websites do not have this illegal bios for people to download............

yes they do you just have to find them try google

6. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

yeah i know its not that hard to find where to get them it just takes a littlw time. thats what all the noobs want to try to skip by thought THE TIME!! nomater what way you get it its going to take time. if you keep trying to get people to send it to you it may be easier but by the time you find someone who will do it. it would have taken way less time to get it from #xbins. it only took me like 25 or 30 minutes to get it. and im on dial up man. just go to #xbins and try to get it.
    pacman33

7. 2daedge

2daedge Member

ACUTALLY I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 7 DAYS. THE REASON, COME TO FIND OUT, IS BECUASE I AM IN THE MILITARY AND I GUESS THE IP ADDRESS I HAVE ALSO SHOULD THAT, I WAS AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF FROM FLASHFXP (AFTER LOGGING ONTO MIRC)...SOMETIMES I LET IT TRY CONNECTING 10 TIMES.. THEN I TRIED USING MY FRIEND'S COMPUTER ( HE RESIDES OFF BASE) THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I WAS ABLE TO. "I WAS TRYING MY BEST, I ONLY WROTE AFTER TRYING FOR 5-7 DAYS..!!" NOW I AM TRYING TO GET THE EVOX DASHBOARD>> WHICH MEANS, YES I HAVE TO WAIT TILL HE GETS BACK FROM WHERE HE WAS SENT TO >> ANOTHER 2-3 WEEKS >> I AIN'T LAZY >> BUT SOMETIMES THINGS ARE BLOCKING YOUR PROGRESS WITHOUT YOU KNOWING!! ALL THE HELP I GOT WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS WAS FROM DJBOOGIE AND DON DIABLO "THANKS"

8. modster

modster Regular member

simply stated: military => firewall

case closed!

9. kb779

kb779 Member

i also am i need of a bios for my new Xecuter 3 ce chip, i can't access mIRC because i live in a dorm at college and they block ftp, as well as many other things... can anyone please help?

10. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Dudes, go to eurasia.nu, sign up and find everything you will need for Xbox in the download section.

11. 2daedge

2daedge Member

like i was saying earlier, i was able to use my friends computer. now, another snag >> i went to the distribution list and (dan-dan) evolution was REMOVED!! (something about thanking jokko from evolution X) tell me about great timing!!! now i'm stuck till i find the evox dashboard... but i will certainly try the eurasia.nu site!! thanks gents!!!!

12. mdsup

mdsup Guest

2daedge:

send me a private message with your email address

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2005
  13. 2daedge

2daedge Member

THANKS EVERYONE >>> I GOT "DA BOX" RUNNING!! IT IS SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY, AND OF COURSE TO THOSE WHO NIPPED @ MY BUTT FOR EACH QUESTION I POSTED >> IT ACTUALLY KEPT ME GOING!!!

2DAEDGE!!