1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X3-FLASHING BIOS HELP NEEDED!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Mrbeefy34, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Mrbeefy34

Mrbeefy34 Member

I am trying to flash bios on the xbox. I have it successfully hooked up via http. And as I follow the directions on the mod-chips site, everything works just fine...i type in the ip address, open the file that I have downloaded from that site (flashingbios v3.0.3) and upload...the xbox recognizes this, loads it, and turns on just like it should. on my bank i have the following; 12345: on, on, off, off, off.....Once it loads and the xbox turns off, it says i have successfully flashed it....when i turn the xbox on however, it goes back to the same screen as if i did nothing at all...like the program is not working....what do i do now?

2. deadlove

deadlove Guest

hahaha.. that's because flashbios3.0.3 is the bios that is used to flash the chip..It's legal and they are sold with it. You need an illegal hacked bios.

3. Mrbeefy34

Mrbeefy34 Member

well where do I get one of those from? I just downloaded that version and made a dummy.bin like the website I bought it from told me to and then continued the steps and it said it would work....so where do i get one that is "hacked"? I am new to this and I really dont know...this is the first of any feedback I have gotten so anything will help me out!