1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x3 flashingg red and green

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by adsfbike, Mar 28, 2005.

1. adsfbike

adsfbike Member

hey guys i new u guys were the best so i wanted to post my little prob here so here i go. i bought a premoded x3 version 1.0 xbox from modchipsource.com i finally made a boot cd with a new bios on it, but forgot to change any dip switch settings so it would flash to first 1 mb. (i was stupid) so it flashed with all switches to the left. i turned box back on and it tried booting a couple of times then flsahed green and red, please help me if u know how to fix it i would be very appreciative, thxs

2. scottas

scottas Guest

Flip a couple of switches back and see if it boots, if not reboot holding both power and eject buttons to get to the backup flash bios. If your worried about which banks, just unplug the switch, it will default flash to banks 1-4 and disable write protect. You can change banks from config live screen later if you want. Make sure to use newest bios build.

3. adsfbike

adsfbike Member

yeah ive tried everything, like taking switch off, etc. but everytime i try to boot bby quick press power it tries 2 or 3 times to boot then fraggs (i hold power and eject to get to backup flashbios)

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

set the switch to off,off,on,on,off and see if that boots to Flashbios...if it does, just simply put the switches to on,on,off,off,off while you see the Flashbios screen...then flash your chip with the x3 bios.