1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xb30 Legit?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jk323, Mar 26, 2004.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

Hi I just bought an xbox carrying case from circuit city. I just wanted to know if this product is an xbox official carrying case? model #xb30

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

why do u care?

3. jk323

jk323 Guest

because i paid a high price but for something thats not legit? im returning it, so if anyone knows if xb30 made by als is official or not someone please post.

4. 0takux

0takux Guest

if the case holds the xbox looks nice and does the job its suppose to why worry if its a real xbox product or not

5. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Not sure what you mean by "official" do you mean made by the makers of the Xbox..IE: Microsoft, or do you mean made by a company which microsoft gave them permission to place the xbox logo on thier case? either way, why give a sparrow's fart as to if its official? only you can determine if your purchase was worth what you paid. If it works well, and you will get some use out of it and got it for a reasonable price then it doesnt really matter.

6. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

lol whats the big deal? legit!!! haha come on, its not gonna be illegal now is it ;)