1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbins help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by drmax, Feb 5, 2010.

1. drmax

drmax Member

Not sure wtf i'm not doing correctly. I'm all the way in, have FTP files on right column, I can NOT drag files from right to left. There is no info displayed in the left hand column, like not hard drive info, or a fold to put anything. There is nothing in the dropdown folder. I looked for the setup preferences and don't see anything. So I'm new to this and don't get it. I have read several tut's and they say "just drag the files from the right to the left". Help plz

2. Darknytes

Darknytes Regular member

Recommend looking through this guide.

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

blah blah blah.. what a runaround..

ALL they have can be found by looking in the archives of eurasia(dot)nu and xbox360-tribe .. and doing a standard download.. none of that obsolete and oh so cloak and dagger hackers paradise efnet ftp garbage.. a new request and waiting for a new password and disconnecting and reconnecting all the time.. what rubbish... honest.. that's a joke.

I'm not going to directly link to either site, because M$ have been trying to take them down for years.. so google them and hunt.

4. drmax

drmax Member

yes, step 10, i have nothing on the right hand box. I can not drag a file from the right to left. My PC is not showing up on the left.

5. drmax

drmax Member

6. drmax

drmax Member

7. drmax

drmax Member

i do agree, however, still wonder why i'm not able to do, what i'm suppose to. i'll have a look at where you suggested. thx