1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 1.6b

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by fudpucker, Feb 7, 2006.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

i have successfully installed my xecuter3 ce just tell me what you need help with

2. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

yes, cearel is here. and you are save, Arlind.

3. cearel

cearel Guest

only if you installed the right thing

4. Arlind

Arlind Member

okay ..i installed the bios..it flashed, the bar went yellow and than went green and the xbox turned off like it was suppose to. (Switches were at On On Off off off) Tried to turn the xbox back on (with the switches on on off off off) and it turns on only for a second and goes back off(i also hear a weird sound coming from the inside of the box when trying to turn it on) I hold the eject and ON/Off button(the switch light turns purple) and i got the xbox to the same screen as before (FLASHIN BIOS 3.0.1) I installed other bios 3284 (before i had 3294) but nothing happened. I can't turn the xbox to the x3 menu (Howeever i found a way how to turn it back on. If i hold the eject and On/Off button and release it after 2 seconds (the switch light turns from purple to blue) it takes me to the FLASH BIOS 3.0.1 Screen. I cant seem to turn the xbox On normally. I have to hold the two buttons and release it after two seconds
    I dont know what the problem is that wont let me turn it back on normally..and I dont see any difference after the bios were installed. I'm new at this and if anyone could help me i'd be greatful

5. cearel

cearel Guest

what is ur aim it will make things alot easyer

6. Arlind

Arlind Member

haha NoleafCloverAri ..but I will be off for about half an hour..I hope i get to talk to u when i come back I really need help with it

7. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

There is a good fag to install x3 on my sig.

8. Arlind

Arlind Member

I've already installed the chip...i dont thikn there is a problem with installing the chip..because the chip did flash the bios..my problem is that the xbox wont stay on to the menu..could the bios that ive downloaded been wrong

9. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Probably.

10. xbmods

xbmods Member

For Anyone Installing Any Mod into a version 1.6 + X-box.
    You need to flash the bios with a 1_6 version bios NO OTHER.
    M8_1.6 usually Works. if you are getting red-green fragging.
    1) Check all your Wiring.
    2) did you do the LPC re-build.
    3) Check d0 wire.
    4) Test that you have 3.3 volts on the pinheader that you did the LPC re-build for.

1.6 boxes are,nt the easiest to mod. the LPC re-build is very important here.

Hope this helps.

Mike@x-box-mods.

11. Arlind

Arlind Member

I understand..but I'm dont have a version 1.6...mine is a v 1.0