1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by yurmom, Apr 21, 2005.

1. yurmom

yurmom Guest

when xbox 2 comes out (somtime around the end of the year) are they gonna have another xbox live for it because its "XBOX2" so then if you already have xbox live u have 2 get it again.

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

This is actually has been a topic that has been debated a lot. according to the leaked sources, there will be a "revamped" Xbox LIVE, No one really knows if it is going to ba a all new LIVE or just an upgraded one. I believe there will be a there will be two one for Xbox and One for xbox 360.

3. yurmom

yurmom Guest

uh whats xbox 360 or are just messin w/me?

4. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

Your kidding right, well since your living under a rock ;), let me let you in on the info. The xbox 360 is the name of the xbox 2, MTV is going to premiere it in a coulpe of weeks. It has been widely known of the name of the Xbox 360.

5. yurmom

yurmom Guest

sweet, thanks i had no idea wat xbox 360 was, i first i thought u were screwing w/ me
    and do u know exactley know when mtv is gonna premierie it.

6. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

7. yurmom

yurmom Guest

thanks dude, its on mtv not mtv2, i know you said mtv but i just want to make sure

8. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

yeah dude, mtv not mtv2.

btw, here are some confirmed pics of the xbox 360

[​IMG]

9. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

This thing is FUGLY!! And where are the controller ports? I know they talked about wireless controllers but damnit I don't wanna have to change my batteries every week, that stuff cost money you know?? I hope this thing was leaked on purpose.

10. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

This thing is definintly wireless, if you notice the black window on the left of memory unit A, that must be the infered, and the little button on the right of memory unit B, that is the wireless Connect button [it has the wireless connect symbol ")))"]. that oval shaped area on the left must be the usb port, and that bulge to the right is where to put the HDD.

I dont like the concave design, but it is ment to be a home entertainment system, not just a gaming system, so microsoft is envisioning it as a staple of the family room