1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 2bl key hash loop?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by reubindi, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reubindi

reubindi Member

Hi, i have managed to read my 2.0.9199 nand, erase and write the new nand perfectly. I checked my read nand with a hex editor and it showed the M$ blurb at the top. i also checked it with degraded which clarified it had no bad blocks. I then checked the degraded nand and that was fine aswell. I wrote it to my xbox and it said write successful. I checked it by turning it on and obviously 3rrod, so its all good.

Ive now tried searching for this 2bl key hash and for a long time was getting bad measurement. Now that this has stopped and i can search for the 2bl, it just loops!!

I desoldered everything after this and cut the wires shorter, uncrossed as much as possible, made the TA POST bus area cleaner, yet still the same loop. I'm damn sure this is a software issue, rather than soldering/hardware. Cheers

p.s i've heard 9199 nands are usually unreadable so i'm amazed i got this far. Any tips?

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum, plus multipost closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.