1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 action replay???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by master569, Jan 23, 2007.

1. master569

master569 Member

i was just wondering if anyone who reads this has heard of an action replay for xbox 360. If anyone could help me out that would be cool. IF there is anything like action replay for 360 then plz help me out.

2. 6Ripper9

6Ripper9 Member

It's unlikely that we'll see one. I believe (not 100% sure about this), that it has something to do with the code that Xbox/Xbox360 games are written, which is probably why you could only get the Action Replay "Power Saves" kit. With the 360, most gamesaves can't be copied/transferred (again, not 100% sure), so it makes it that much harder to create some kind of cheat device, although I would love to see one for the 360.

3. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

its not called an action replay, but its an xbox 360 games save transfer kit, you can get them at ebgames or best buy

4. malavik

malavik Member

on the action replay website it has stuff you can buy from that website, xport360, basically a desktop you can backup your harddrive on it (if on a network) all sorts of stuff but blah blah blah you shouldnt cheat and all that crap. it lets you look at the hexfile of games and whatnot and edit your name, sh*t i dont know lol read up about it on the action replay website. xport360 xplorer360 etc etc