1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 back up games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Ell20, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Ell20

Ell20 Member

Hey,

Im new to this forum and to the xbox 360 back up games scene.
    I have some experience with hacking a console as I did with my PSP but im guessing this is going to be very different.

Im probably going to send my xbox 360 to: http://gameworlddirect.co.uk/index....d=2954&zenid=e9e83fcb824f5755d23c620b20c09c0c

I understand that certain DVD's are better than others: Verbatim
    I also understand that only some DVD burners work. I have an LG GSA-4167B - which I believe never used to work but if you use firmware version 13 does work.

If the above is all ok, how do I go about burning the actual .iso onto the DVD as from what I have read it seems fairly complicated!!

Thanks for any help

Elliot

2. AkaMrMike

AkaMrMike Regular member

Here is a link to a page with a few tutorials on it. You should be able to find all the info on there to make correct backups. Also like you said verbatims are the best media to use, and as for the burner issue update firmware and try it out to see if it works. If it doesn't alot of people are suggesting a pioneer burner. I'm using sony dru-810a, and I haven't had any problems with it.