1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 iXtreme 1.66 Banned!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Fut1le, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fut1le

Fut1le Member

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say how's it going? And that I'm looking forward to answering the many questions people have :). Firstly, I had my Xbox 360 modded about 3 weeks ago, with the new iXtreme 1.66 firmware. I had bought a couple games that were totally stealth patched and verified (when i got home i checked them on abgx360). I had been playing all of them online and offline with no problems whatsoever, until yesterday. Two days ago I performed a system update with xbox live (because my modder said it was safe to do updates)and I played some backed up games for a bit. Yesterday morning I woke up, turned my xbox on and as I was logging in I received the message "Your console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use". I contacted my modder and asked him what the FU** was going on, and he said that Microsoft has revamped their technology and is now able to see Modded Xbox's even with the new firmware 1.66. He also said that his modder friends had emails from their customers about their xbox's being banned too. The question is, have any of you guys had your xbox banned as of yesterday as well? Or is my modder just lieing to me, and it's really his fault?

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.