1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox backup creator error, simple question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Brian0423, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Brian0423

Brian0423 Member

I'm a noob and i'm trying to make an image to my HD, but when i click start and choose a location to save it it says "the drive you selected does not support the file says that is needed File system = FAT32"

i have enough room on my hard drive. i have two hard drives, one with 13 gig free and one with 31gig free... is it a read setting error? need a new hard drive?

i have the samsung SH-D162C drive flashed with the latest kreon firmware.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  2. Brian0423

Brian0423 Member

3. freedosh

freedosh Guest

yes im having the same problem, i dont think fat32 can handle more than 4gb, and the games are bigger so ut stops at 4gb but you thibnk its still burning, i maybe wrong i hope i am,otherwise we are both knackered

4. Brian0423

Brian0423 Member

yea after some research i realize my Fat32 can only handle 4gb at a time. but mine doesn't even start to rip, is there a solution other than buying a new computer?

5. Brian0423

Brian0423 Member

nevermind...i found the solution, converting the fat32 to a ntfs hard drive. sorry just eager to get an answer and was frustrated