1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox burning games problem...

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Drag-oN, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

hey guyz i got a problem with burning xbox. I got nba live 2005, mortal kombat deception and def jam fight for ny.After burning the games i put it in my xbox and it says "disck is dirty or damage etc..." and yes i got a modchip in it. I got LG dvd burner 12x and i used dvd-r..if some could help me step-by-step i would aperciate it thx..

2. arunie

arunie Member

I want to know too. I wonder if you have to copy it to HD and then burn it as a xISO again.

3. BR7

BR7 Regular member

I have successfully backed up these games to DVD-R's. I use Ritek G04 DVDs 4x max but burn @ 2x and all 3 games play fine.

Can be any number of things.. media, burn speed, outdated BIOS, etc.

What medai are you using? What speed are you burning at? What mod-chip are you using? These games are relativly new, so maybe your BIOS is outdated.

4. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

i got excruit 2 chip installed and i burn at 2x and i dont think it's bios cuz some1 just burned me a new game (Fable) and that worked fine.......

5. BR7

BR7 Regular member

What brand of media are you using? Are the three non-playable games on different media than Fable? Do you use Nero? I personally use DVD Decrypter to burn all my ISO's, DVDs or CDs.

6. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Are you guys crazy?
    1.It doesnt matther how old your bios is.
    2.It doesnt matther what dvd burner u have when burning xbox games.
    3.What exactly are u guys trying to do?Are u trying to burn the xbox game from original disc to xbox or are u trying to ftp the game from xbox to pc and then burn it on a disc?
    This what u have to do.
    If you want to burn the games from original disc to xbox,use boxplorer or if u want to burn a game to disc to the following.
    1.Ftp the game into your pc.
    2.Make a iso(xbox iso ,not pc iso) or a multigamedisc with craxtion4 if your games fit on one disc of the folder with only your game in it.
    3.Burn the iso(xbox iso ,not pc iso)with nero at the slowest speed possible and finalise disc and use disc at once.

7. saraugie

saraugie Member

Using a program like Games X Copy, is a mod-chip still a must>? I guess I am asking if there is any way to just use software to back up X-Box & PS-2 games from the orignal store bought disk and use the copy disk to play?
    THX

8. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Without a mod chip, no.

9. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

you heard him!

10. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

DynatyxXx i know i'm not aloud to say in this forum. k i'll put it this way i'm not trying to burn the xbox game from original disc to xbox and i'm not trying to ftp the game from xbox to pc and then burn it on a disc. Obviously i got those game some how anyway i think u might be right the file probally is pc iso. How do i make it to xbox iso. can u tell me how i extract the pc iso first and the put it into xbox iso etc... STEP BY STEP...thx alot man

11. clarky

clarky Regular member

so you downloaded your iso.

It will already be in xbox format. If you want to extract it and manually patch the .xbe files use craxtion or qwix.

Craxtion 4 will also patch the complete iso without extracting it.

Patch the iso, burn it as an image and it should work ok.

well i guess you will ask how to burn the iso so i will tell you how to do that too.

Open nero, choose open, choose all image files, choose the iso, choose your speed, burn it. DONT change any other settings.

That should be all. Unless you have to ask where to download craxtion or qwix....

12. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

Clarky i dont think there r any .xbe file in those 3 games cuz when i try to open it with qwix it says "default .xbe not foudn somthing like that. i download Craxtion 4 and installed it but when i try to open it say Craxtion.exe - Application Error: The application failed to initialize properly. (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application. how do i fix that...Also i tired like 4 dvd-R cd using Nero but when i put in xbox it says all the stuff like the disc is damamge or diry etc...

13. bigmikefs

bigmikefs Member

does anyone have a copy of evolution x that they can send to me? please let me know what I can do to get a copy.

14. daveuk1

daveuk1 Member

Hi,

I have the same kind of problems burning an iso using 8X bulk paq dvd's although when i used 4X DVD's they played fine.

D.

15. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

hey clarky can u plzz help me or some1. i got craxtion 4 to work and i want to know is how do i patch the file without extractin iso. MY peoblem is when i play it on xbox it says disc damae etc...

16. clarky

clarky Regular member

patching the iso will NOT fix a dde. There is a good chance that the iso you have downloaded is incomplete.

However, if you want to try it, click patch iso / xbe
    choose your iso and click patch. Its very simple.

However i doubt this will fix your problem

17. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

well i got 3 games and they r full and when i burn them as iso and put it in my xbox it says disc dirt, damage etc.. If u got any solution on that let me know. Anway i'll try to patch and see if ti works

18. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

u have to create a multigamedisdc
    and burn it exactly like the others
    and use craxtion to create multigamedisc with menu X

19. Drag-oN

Drag-oN Member

multigamedisdc u sure man? k anyway so when i click on multigamedisdc do i have to change somthing or i keep clickin "NEXT" till it's done doing w/e it suppose to do....

20. DRampage

DRampage Member

yo clarky,
    I downloaded a game but not in ISO format..
    is that a problem??
    I gues it's still able to turn it into a multigamedisc or something...

thnx