1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox C Drive NOT Deleting

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by pthomas, Oct 1, 2006.

1. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I got it to copy my C and E drives. I ran into another problem When I tryied to lock the HD it said the drive on the primary master is frozen cannot change the security settings on a frozen drive it siad to disable the auto detection on the PC BIOS but I dont know how to do that?????
    Any other way to lock the drive or something?

2. theridges

theridges Guest

nope you need to unfreeze the drive search google on how to un freeze the drive...

3. pthomas

pthomas Member

I tried looking on google and many other search engines butI had no luck. Do you know anything on unfreezing hdd's if you can you please tell me how.
    Thanks a lot!!

4. theridges

theridges Guest

i dont know how exactly but i know its in your Computers Bios....

5. pthomas

pthomas Member

Do you know some place where I could find it besides google a link or something?

6. theridges

theridges Guest

No sorry, check your bios and see if you can find it...

7. pthomas

pthomas Member

dorry but what do I have to look for in my bios sorry that I Sould like an idiot

8. theridges

theridges Guest

i dont really know exactly check teamxodus.com and go to there forums there the ones that make the chip :)

9. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I Got it to lock. I was messin aroud with my bios and i got it to work. Now the problem is when i out it in the xbox it gave me an error 13! I'm pretty sure I got all the right files in there....

10. theridges

theridges Guest

you should be able to ftp to the xbox and fix whatever is messing up....

11. pthomas

pthomas Member

Well for me FTP is not an option for the larger drive all it does is go to the error 13 no dash or anythigng but I still have my regular xbox HDD but thats in factory state so I'm probably going to softmod the original xbox HDD again, meanwhile I have to find out whats going on with the large HDD

12. theridges

theridges Guest

the chip should overwrite that error 13,message thats why im a little confused...

13. pthomas

pthomas Member

Ok I Put new files back on the Large HDD I'm not getting any errors now but this is something weird when I turned it on it went to the regualr MS Dash screen?!!! I went to memory and all my game saves and launchers were ther. It has my unleash x files and my game rom saves and XBMC saves on there too. So I think the HDD is loading up the wrong Dash or sometihng my regual HDD works and boots up the my unleash x dash but not my large one.
    Any Help
    Thanks!