1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox, computer and tv conection

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by TimmyR41, Jan 25, 2005.

1. TimmyR41

TimmyR41 Member

ok here's my question........i plan on getting the Logitech z-560 4.1 surround sound speakers....from what i read they have a very good sound and are capable of pretty much what a small home theater system would be capable of.......so my question is.....is there a way to hook my tv and xbox up to run through my computer speakers.......i also don't know if its possible but if i could make it so the tv shows up on the computer screen and the computer screen would show up on the tv obviously not at the same time but if i would have that option......i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but if it is not if you could please redirect me to the correct forum that would be great......thanks

2. vert123

vert123 Member

"is there a way to hook my tv and xbox up to run through my com"puter speakers"

YES .. it works for me , but i have the Logitech z-680s but for you xbox .. just use the xbox connector http://www.xbox.com/en-us/hardware/highdefinitionavpack.htm You can use that and connect through a optical cable THX .. sound great .