1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox dashboard softmoded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by vgame, Apr 3, 2007.

1. vgame

vgame Member

i just softmoded my xbox. And i want to get back on live. but when i go to Evox dashboard and click on MS dashboard it goes to the green Evox screen and freezes. Help?

2. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

if you want to get onlive with modded dash just put game in xbox turn it off then on with out hitting eject button ...if you want to get modded dash removed your going to have to ask some one else because i dont know

3. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

well one reason could be that the mod you are using requires you to change your file name of the original dash to default from msdash(or visa versa)

but if you want to get on live with a modded xbox your asking to get banned..they can detect it just put in the game you installed it with and uninstall it (it keeps everything that you have done)

if i were you i would do the same thing i did....buy another xbox from someone or from gamestop and keep it in its original form so you can play live on it.