1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox dvd shrink software

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by mark21, Jul 7, 2004.

1. mark21

mark21 Member

ya i found dvd shrink for my comp and i could burn dvd's fine but it wont burn x-box games does anyone know any game burning software that i can find it would be alot alot of help ive been searching for days

2. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

I dont think you are going to be able to burn any xbox games in the compter itself. Unless they are on DVD+R/-R media. What you can use is a program called qwix. You can ftp into your xbox and either copy the game to the xbox hd first or create an iso right from the dvd-rom drive. Then burn the image with nero.

3. mark21

mark21 Member

OK im not really sure i understood your advice but i know that i need qwix and i already have nero so your Advice was already helped me alot and hopefully the qwix will show me how to set up the iso thanks so much orbitor if you got any other advice i'd really aprecciate it thanks again!!

4. Stuman

Stuman Member

Well, That isn't exactly all.

You will need your xbox modded for a start. With some sort of chip. And you will need some sort of Dashboard for it (e.g. Evox). This will allow your PC to see your xbox when networked.

You will need a cross-over cable running between your xbox and PC.

Use a file transfer prog. such as Flash FXP. This will allow you to transfer files from your xbox to PC. The xbox disc drive is the D drive.

Then simply drag the D folder to your PC.

This folder will then have to be converted into an xbox iso (use quix, Craction or Xiso), that can be burned using your desired programme. I use Nero.

Done.

Hope that helps.