1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Dvd Software

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Ddogg33, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Ddogg33

Ddogg33 Member

Does anybody know how to play dvds off of your xbox hdd? i have a smartxx and xbmc, evox everything. ftp capible i just need to know if it is possible to save them on your hdd and play them just like a dvd. i have a 400gb hdd installed and working prpoprly.!?!?!?!?!?!

2. ravens1

ravens1 Regular member

Yes its possible. You need dvd2xbox to copy the dvd to your HD. Once you put the files through FTP into your xbox you will be able to play any dvd.

Get dvd2xbox through xbins

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  3. Ddogg33

Ddogg33 Member

i have dvd2xbox. lets say that i use dvd2xbox running on my xbox to copy a dvd to my hdd. how do i play it after that?

4. Ddogg33

Ddogg33 Member

nm i figured out how to do it. you have to open up the videos folder in xbmc and hit the white button. haha i didn't know that thnx anyways. hey new question, do you know anything about the executer3 ce mod-chip? i ahve a nother box i'm going to mod and i want to try it out. is the flashing easy? is it a good chip?