1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox emulators disc...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by duboy1, Feb 28, 2005.

1. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

I recently got an emulator disc dl'd with nes, snes, and so on. I was just curious to why when i go to load it on my xbox it says the filename length is too long, and from there it wont install. I tried just copying the files with xbox file explorer and it gets so far and stops with an error whenever trying to copy the roms. Is there a fix for this? The file i have which i burnt with is a bin file if that helps.

2. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

Anyone?

3. E-Era

E-Era Guest

Just FTP it its so easy just emulator disk in your pc and copy the nes,and snes to your xbox apps folder you shud'nt get any file name error...Era

P.S. Thats what i did...Era

4. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

the thing is, the computer cant read an xbox disc. And i only have like several rar files that split into one bin file and one cue file. So is there a program i can extract the bin file to all those files?

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You missed what E-Era said, is to use FTP. Put the disc in the Xbox and use your PC to extract the files to the PC HDD, then transfer them back onto your Xbox HDD.

6. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

uhh i c, thanks. Sorry bout the confusion.

7. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

k, i got it to transfer to my comp. Now how do i get it to transfer to my box. I tried to drag it over, and also tried copy and paste, but there seems to be protection on my box and wont let me to put files on but it will let files copy off of it. Any ideas how to solve this? Thanks!

8. E-Era

E-Era Guest

Now to put xbox games in the xbox you will need a App tool called "Complex tools" that program will allow you to copy xbox games in your xbox. you can find this program in xbins...Era

9. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

For that program... i looked at xbins.org and could not find any program named "complex tools." I found one named "C-Xbox Tool", but wasnt sure if this is the same thing. I think you alos have to pay for this, but if you could refer back to a link for me maybe with the program, i would appreciate it very much. Thanks!

10. E-Era

E-Era Guest

No i cant send you a like with the program i told you its in xbins. and No its not called C-Xbox Tool its called "Complex Tools" take your time you will find it the only thing you got to do is READ...Era