1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox emulators

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chinodrew, Aug 23, 2004.

1. chinodrew

chinodrew Member

Hi ya'll,

Just wanted to know where i can get these xbox emulators. I have a bunch of roms for genesis, mame, snes, and N64 but i don't have the xbox emulators for them. Can someone help me out please. My email address is chinodrew@yahoo.com. I'm pretty sure which emulators to look for but i'm having a problem finding them on MIRC. Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

2. Ted209

Ted209 Member

I managed to find the SNES emulator using google but havent found the others. I heard MIRC is the best option but I too cant find anything. If you find any, let me know.

Once you get the emulator, how do you run it on the xbox? do you just FTP the file to the xbox hard drive? if so, what folder do you put it in?

3. chinodrew

chinodrew Member

Cool...Yeah all u have to do is ftp the emulator to your xbox and it should work. I been having a hard time finding these emulators but i'm going to keep trying and if i find some i'll let you know. Can you email me the site that you found the snes emulator for xbox please.

ps. I actually found the genesis emulator for xbox. If you want it we can probably exchange emails and i can send it to you.

Thanks

4. FullySik

FullySik Guest

ive got snes and n64 and u dont have to ftp a emulator u just use quix to make an iso of the emulator then u burn it onto a cdrw or dvdr/rw so the xbox can reconize it and u can play it off the cd or save it into the harddrive thats what i done.

to get surreal 64 emulator(n64) u type supertrick in google and its the first site click on it and it will show u a way to get it. (thats where i got mine from works perfectly)
    hope that helped u guys

5. chinodrew

chinodrew Member

Hey thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

Cheers.

6. chinodrew

chinodrew Member

Does anyone know where i can get dreamcast or playstations roms.

Thanks

7. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

You can get loads of emulators on xbins.
    Pm me for roms

8. DrGSM

DrGSM Member

I have a XBOX EMULKATOR BUT NO ROMS! Send me some ROMs and I'll give you and emulator. We'll both benifit from this!!

EMAIL GAMESHARKMIKE@YAHOO.CA

9. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

ive pm'd you DRgsm.