1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox error 16

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by vertigo26, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Victrum

Victrum Member

HOW I get a bios and ftp it on your xbox? or HOW I make a bios disk. i NEW ON THIS i have a back up of c and e in my pc but i can do anything with. I made a iso file with c and e and try boot my Xbox but wasn't read. Just appear erro 5 or error 16 so i could inside xbox true the ftp. So HOW I get a bios and ftp it on your xbox? or HOW I make a bios disk?.

Please Help. (and the worst part is that english is my second language so is more complicated)

Thanks for help

2. szesty

szesty Member

Got it working. Thanks for your help everyone.

3. sath

sath Guest

Hi. i'm in a huge bind. I have an xbox and an error 16. The problem is it does not belong to me. a friend said i could use it while he's away. got it home hooked it up and hey presto i ge stuck with the damn thing. the problem is i know very little bout it, im an occasional gamer. I know, however, that it is chipped (modded - to work with written, unoriginal, cds). i dont know what mod and it seems like there are a few. i have read that i can use the "slayer" thing which is d/l as we speak. but then what, i run the .exe - do i have to input any data?

description of what happens: when i power up the "x" sign comes on ect. makes the xbox sound and then the "service required error 16" appears.

can i try my luck with the "slayer"?

i know i sound like a complete idiot, but were it a pc i know my fare share, with the xbox i hate to say i'm a newbie.

please anyone - i'd appreciate some help.

thank you

4. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

if u would look above it might help