1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX File Structrue Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Blacky420, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Blacky420

Blacky420 Member

Hello I just started getting back into modding my xbox. I fried the motherboard so i had to get a new one. I already got the eeprom from the new mother board so I can lock and unlock the hardrive. Mother board version 1.6.

My problem is i don't rember how the xbox file structure is setup. I have a blank hard drive and I need to know what goes in the c partition, e partition, f partition and so on. I am going to use xboxhdm 1.9. I can also just do it manually my hard drive is already unlocked and inside my pc and I can easily access it with xplorer360 but I need to know how to setup the files first. I have all the files for the dashboard but I don't know what other files i need. Whats goes in e and f partition?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

C: System files
    E: Save games
    F: Extra space
    G: Extra space
    X: Temp
    Y: Temp
    Z: Temp
    Q: XBMC

Just take the guesswork out of it and download the cheater files for 1.6 in my sig.

Make a xboxhdm cd, use my C and my E ( if there is an E) and then make the iso. Burn the iso to the cd, build the new hard drive from scratch and then lock it with your eeprom. Throw the new drive in the xbox, watch the led cycle on the front and boom avalaunch loads.

Couldn't be easier

When everything is loaded use xbpartitioner to partition and format the extra space for F and G. Everything is already on afterdawn, use the big red search button in my sig.