1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox ftp

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mplshowie, Apr 15, 2005.

1. mplshowie

mplshowie Member

I'm new to this.I am looking for free program to connect my xbox to my laptop (windows xp) I really need help and some guidance. I have the physical connection(cord).

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

any ftp program will work, but most use FlashFXP, it is very easy to use. IF you dont have a router or hub between the two, you will need a crossover cable to connect them to each other (they are very cheap, you shouldnt pay more than 10 bucks for one).

3. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

FlashFXP rocks, just follow the guide found on teamxodus web site. It's the guide labeled ICEGUIDE. just make sure you have adobe

4. mplshowie

mplshowie Member

Thanks for replying.I downloaded ICEGUIDE. I'll see if that helps.I got FlashX.I'm new to the scence.

5. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

If you want a real FTP program, forget about FlashFXP and get WS FTP Pro. It's much more clearer and you can FTP into multiple sites at the same time (it has tabs). Plus you understand it better, and it looks better.

6. joschez

joschez Regular member

Is that the name of the program. Ill look for it. I use Flash FXP, but I dont like it that well. Thanx Quadratic

7. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

you are right, WS FTP Pro is better and a much cleaner interface, the thing I like about it is when there is a transfer error (there are usually tons with the xbox, i.e. mp3s), it tells you why the error occured