1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox games for backup or copying?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rnrppr, Mar 14, 2007.

1. rnrppr

rnrppr Guest

can any1 help with copying or backing up xbox360 games and be abe to play them on my console without having a modchip and not having to download a bunch of programs to make it work??

2. steimy

steimy Active member

all you need is good quality DVD+R DL discs (Verbatim 6X max speed)
    a program called Xbox Backup Creator
    and the flashed Samsung DVD-Rom drive in your PC.
    (also the drive in the 360 must be flashed)

If you have an ISO already then you do not need the Samsung drive in the PC, that is just for backing up from an original.
    And you better get one on Ebay while you still can because they do not mae them anymore and they are becomming harder to find.
    http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...00&fpos=27214&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

If you want to play back ups then you just have to spend the money now which over time can pay for itself. 2 broken games and everything you had to buy will have been paid for,

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  3. rnrppr

rnrppr Guest

what do you mean if i already have an iso , what does that do and how do i use it??

4. steimy

steimy Active member

That was a round about way of saying that you downloaded it. Meaning that you already have the ISO on your PC and are not copying it from an original disc.
    If you have the ISO you can just burn it and can skip the whole process used for backing it up from an original.

Or if you are making a copy of an already copied game, then you can just vopy the disc as you PC DVD drive can read it since it is in ISO format.