1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by markeh, Sep 19, 2010.

1. markeh

markeh Member

not sure if this is the correct place for this but i have two modded xbox's both with xbmc dashboards and lots of spare space on the hard drives,as the xbox's have different games on them id like to know is it possible to transfer or just copy some of the games from one to the other,if this is so how do i go about this?

2. dennisv9

dennisv9 Regular member

you can copy them over; the no-brainer way would be to ftp the content from the one xbox back to your computer, and then copy it over to the other xbox. use filezilla, it is a free and nice ftp client. log into the ip address of the xbox, password and username is both xbox (port is 21; but it connects to 21 standard).

perhaps you can also ftp directly between xbox'es, but you have to spend time figuring out how to do that. and my no-brainer method is a lot faster for the limited amount of data that needs to be transfered (e.g. 15 gig from computer to xbox takes about 30 minutes)