1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX/HALO 2 MODDING TUT!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by PWNed100, May 3, 2006.

1. Achilles1

Achilles1 Member

ok sooo can anyone answer the question witch one is better to install as a dash for xbx. Unleash X or Evolution X cuz someone said before that u should install EVO X and someone else said that u should install Unleash X. anyone?

btw; not a noob question. just u can confuse some people on this forum, specially the really slow ones who post a question before reading stuff so they make the people who explained the tutorial, basically say it over because they didnt read it or wat not. soo just a curious question for anyone whos wondering the same thing.

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  2. cearel

cearel Guest

get avalaunch it is byfar the best

3. Achilles1

Achilles1 Member

hmm never heard of that one. i have UnleashX on mine. and i think its pretty much perfect for right now. but ya.. i never heard of avalaunch or w.e. it is..

4. cearel

cearel Guest

get on xbins they have it but once you get it you will never go back lol

5. Poisson

Poisson Member

Get UnleashedX.
    It's the only one that works with my tutorial. trust me.
    I had many problems and I got it fixed perfectly.
    I have halo 2 on my hard drive and already modded many of the maps.
    If you want to have success modding, UnleashedX is the easiest way to go.

6. cearel

cearel Guest

easyest for a noob and then when you want to lean and progress you cant ur just stuck trust me i have had them all and avalanch is the best for anyone noob or mod master

7. FF7_4ever

FF7_4ever Member

got a question after i put the .map in the ISO bar in teh .ppf and then put the patch in the Patch bar i hit apply and it tells me that it was created and i need to write it to a cd. so i did then i go to the .sppf and i can put my original map in the bar but whe i go to put the .sppf file in the bar i have none to put there any explanation? thanks

8. Achilles1

Achilles1 Member

@FF7
    hahaha for one u dont write it on a cd only if u wanna back it up but u dont really need to do that cuz its already on ur comp so u can just copy and past it to another folder and use it at a later time if u want. and .SPPF (super PPF) is only when u have .SPPF files, u cant do it with PPF (super meaning larger) so just use w.e. PPF prog u got load the iso up and the .ppf file, press apply and where u got the .map file at, load up that file onto the ftp and ur good to go.

9. cearel

cearel Guest

yea dont write the cd lol i did this too on my first

10. neeedhelp

neeedhelp Guest

hey anyone i will pay 70 bucks for somone to mode mt xbox and 20 each time to put now mods on mainly talking to u PWNed100

11. FF7_4ever

FF7_4ever Member

@needhelp

dude seriously you can mod your own for way cheaper then that and its really not that hard to do just read into some of these different threads in the forum and you can do all of the stuff you read about

12. neeedhelp

neeedhelp Guest

well u help me then im new here

13. cearel

cearel Guest

yea itss not to hard to do ur self it just takes alot of reading lol but we will help you along what are you looking to do

14. FF7_4ever

FF7_4ever Member

dude i think that first you should start off with a soft mod to your xbox since that is basically the first thing you have to do before you can do anything else use this tut to soft mod its a really good one its the one i used and it easy to understand. and ifyou got questions dont be afraid to ask.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/311710

15. cearel

cearel Guest

or you can get a hardmod i did thid first and it is easy i just not to longago did a softmod

16. neeedhelp

neeedhelp Guest

yo guys f all this reading can u cerial or anbody mod it for me

17. FF7_4ever

FF7_4ever Member

how do you plan on gettin it to someone and what all are you going to want done to it when somebody gets it?

18. neeedhelp

neeedhelp Guest

any type of mod like tank shots from a br and stuff like that

19. FF7_4ever

FF7_4ever Member

oh you are talking about just wanting to have halo modded ok well im not sure who would be able to do that for you i no that i cant but you may have to ask around in some different threads dealing with halo to find out who might be able to do such a thing

20. neeedhelp

neeedhelp Guest

[/i] why cant u