1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox hard drive question

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by desmet9, May 17, 2007.

1. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

Hello. I'm new to the xbox modding, soft modding scene. All I want to know is if I can install that memory card exploit to a hard drive that I use to use for my ps2 (hard drive is now formatted in windows and blank 160 gbs) and just use my external usb hdd enclosure to put a memory card exploit save on it then put that hard drive in my xbox, copy the save to the memory card and then use the memory card exploit save in my 007 game to soft mod, or not? I just dont want to buy that cable that puts your memory card to your pc. My blank hdd is just sitting there and I figure why not buy an xbox and soft mod that like i did my ps2. Any help is appreciated.

2. boobob1

boobob1 Member

if your xbox is not modded already then you cant hook the hdd up to the xbox. just buy the cable which is really cheap and just place the exploit on there using your pc

3. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

can i use a flash drive and put the file on the flash drive then plug it in the xbox then transfer the save over?