1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox having trouble with burnt games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ger08, Aug 22, 2005.

1. ger08

ger08 Member

alright i'll try that thanks for the help

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

You're welcome but I haven't helped you yet...just post your progress and do my best to help you though it as I'm sure other membes will as well.

3. ger08

ger08 Member

alright well my drive on my computer won't burn dvd+r (wont read them) so when u said swich media could switching dvd-r brands help to fix this? (p.s its wierd when i burned and played fatal frame 2, and buffy the vampire slayer they work fine and right now prince of persia WW i burned last night worked fine when i played it last night, but like darkwatch, unreal champ 2 and doom 3 all have problems)

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

If you're trying to use DvD+R and your DvD drive will not read them to me it sounds like that one of the only options you have. You should switch to DvD-R anyways because most xbox drive will read them without a problem assuming the xbox drive lens is in good condition.

5. ger08

ger08 Member

ok right now im using fujifilm does anyone know any brands that are really good to get?

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Philips & Verbatim are good quality.