1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX HD in PC

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by nabila, Jun 28, 2004.

1. nabila

nabila Member

okay, i have this process by 95%. I followed the tutorials, got the required files, got the bootdisk, put the xbox HD under slave and everything. When i boot with floppy. I type in 'hdunlock', choose HD, and enter password, and it says done. I do the same process for 'hddisable' but this time it says 'drive not ready'. I posted this problem on xbox-scene board, and no one seemed to know. And i know from previous posts that there are some pretty experienced people on this board, so i hope i'll get treated better here than at xboxscene.

2. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

You could always just put your hdd back in your xbox and use carpet magic to unlock it because it does it all for you, just press 1 button and its unlocked.
    Then take it out and put it in your pc and it will work fine. Hope this helps.

3. nabila

nabila Member

really!!, i didnt even know about carpet magic. Do i get it on xbins?

4. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

you can get it from xbins but you can also get it on slayers auto installer just search on google for it.