1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox homewbrew games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by FullySik, Dec 23, 2004.

1. FullySik

FullySik Guest

does anyone have an idea of how to burn xbox homebrew games i put all of mine in a folder and made it an iso and burnt it as an image and it didnt work. anyone have an idea other than ftp'ing

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Your method wouldn't work cuz each homebrew game has a different default.xbe file. I would use Craxtion and make each homebrew into an image, then use the multidisc function. I have not done that but I'm pretty sure it will work.

3. FullySik

FullySik Guest

how do u use the multidisc function

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Run Craxtion4, do Multigame Disc and keep adding the ISOs up until you reach the limit of 4.4GB. Then create an ISO and burn.

5. FullySik

FullySik Guest

after i installed craxtion4 i went to run the program and it says the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135). can i use quix??

6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Hmm did you download the .NET framework as well? I think you need that to run Craxtion4. I really don't have any experience with Quix so I really don't have any pointers for you.

7. FullySik

FullySik Guest

i just downloaded craxtion4

8. FullySik

FullySik Guest

i downloaded the .net framework and it worked thanks achilles3

9. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

No problem, glad to know you sorted it out =)

10. FullySik

FullySik Guest

hey sorry to be a pain but i made all my homebrew games an iso and added them one by one using the multipile option in craxtion4 and i made them all one iso and burnt it as an image using nero. i chose the menuX option. when i put it in my xbox it loads up and the menuX screen comes up with all my games. when i click on any one of them it takes me back to the evox screen.
    Any Ideas????

11. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I have that problem sometimes, I really don't know how to fix it. I guess you need to FTP the games to your HDD and play them from there. All my homebrews work fine that way.