1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox iso files

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by james2411, Apr 9, 2005.

1. james2411

james2411 Member

I have scowed the net and this forum section for my answer but have had no joy...please hlp....
    I have just aquired some xbox games they came in "RAR" format, i unpacked them and then it broke the game down in to 3 disks.I then extracted the RAR for each disk, this left me with 3 400mb ish .ISO files. I have no problem burning them to 3 seperate disks, what i want to do put them all on 1. Would Craxtion 4 do it or would i just be wasting time and disks?

cheers for your time

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

ad does not support piracy. continue and you will end up being banned.

3. joschez

joschez Regular member

Unzip the rar files then burn image with DVD Decryptor

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  4. westsides

westsides Guest

somebody please send me any xbox iso threw aol im my screen names is westsidecolon even an xbox demo would be fine i just want to test my softmod.Did i mention pretty please?

5. westsides

westsides Guest

somebody please send me any xbox iso threw aol im my screen names is westsidecolon even an xbox demo would be fine i just want to test my softmod.Did i mention pretty please?

6. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

it aint gonna happen m8. just rip a game and re-burn it to test ya softmod.

7. westsides

westsides Guest

rip it?what ya mean?

8. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

lol, ripping the game is the first half of copying it. first you rip it, the you make an Xiso, then you burn it.

9. westsides

westsides Guest

i dont know how to rip it. :(

10. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

[bold]@ westsides[/bold]
    Asking for materials as such is also a form of piracy...you should really be careful; aD does not support piracy.

That can go 1 of 2 ways:
    If you have Craxtion on your PC and you're using EvoX on your xbox you can rip directly from the disc inside your xbox's disc tray. Craxtion only works with EvoX

You could also load the game to your xbox with a program like DVD2XBOX or HDDLoader, transfer the game to your PC with an FTP Client (i.e. Flash FXP) or xiso transfer program (i.e. Qwix), create an .iso, and burn it to DvD-R using a program like Nero (preferred). You could also also use a CD-RW but it's usually the (weak entertainment) games that are small enough to fit.

I'd help you through this but please search the site before you ask questions on how to do the processes I described above. It has been explained [bold]MANY[/bold] times. If you can't find the answers you need, Post here and members will help you. I'll keep an eye out for you.

11. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

@uniique1, hehe, is it just me or do you follow me around the forums like a shadow? It seems that everytime I post, one the the next 2 posts is bound to be you. lol
    You should join us in the IRC chatroom sometime. the link is in my siggy. Hope to see ya on there sometime :)

12. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Nah, not at all...LOL but you're right, I've noticed that between me, you, PimpDawg, & lately larrylje.

I guess great minds travel alike!! Yeah, I'll check out the IRC room...maybe a little later in the week.

[bold]@westsides[/bold]
    Any luck with your situation???