1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox-Linux And EvoX Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by DDRfreak, Nov 24, 2004.

1. DDRfreak

DDRfreak Member

Well i have evox on my xbox and i went to the xbox-linux site downloaded the linux and burned the iso to a cd. When i put the cd into my xbox it runs fine, but i dont want to run it from a cd every time. Since i dont have a USB port on my xbox i used the virtual keyboard in the linux program. I understant that you need to install it fomr the Cd by typeing $ XBOXLinuxInstall but it says error not found. Then you are supposed to run the extraced iso made for booting from the harddrive, but i canoot get to that step becasue of the error conflict. I want to run it from the harddrive, so i FTPed my xbox to my comp transfered all the stuff from the iso into my E:\Apps folder. I try to run it off the apps folder and it starts to boot up. Then i get some error messages in the booting process. I dont know what to do. I cannot find any forums on this or specific help. If i could get some help it would be gereatly appreaicated.

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

errrr what version of linux is it?

3. DDRfreak

DDRfreak Member

Xebian 1.1.0