1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live can u play back ups online

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ev1l, Sep 21, 2004.

1. uratowel

uratowel Member

XbOxOwNeR, well ur fudged, unless u get a live chip,
    i bought halo 2 original and if i turn my chip off. xbox live werks with no banning, but i hear the xbconnect is just as good as live xept u gotat run to ur com to change servers and junk

2. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

i use xbconnect
    sometimes its slow and sometimes its great and sometimes you cant connnect but it sure beats not being able to play online at all

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

For one, WTF were you thinking calling Microsoft and asking them if you can play LIVE with a mod chip? Are you insane? Secondly, people that work at Microsoft can't exactly "unban" you. It's the server that detects the mod chip.

lmao

4. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

haha...
    if ur banned on xbox live just use xbconnect its exactly the same and its free and u can say fu*k
    lmao. u can also play copied games on xbconnect
    xbconnect is awsome as hell!!

5. XbOxOwNeR

XbOxOwNeR Guest

what is xbconnect and how do you sign up!!!!!!1thats awesome! tell me info on this thread

6. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

aiite just go to their web site (xbconnect.com i think?) and there is step by step instuctions just make sure u have a router for your broadband connection and hook up ur xbox to your router
    its basically a program that you download that hooks you up to other peoples xboxes as if you were doing a system link game...it may sound confusing when i say it but it isnt ull see its so much fun and u can use a communicator its soo much fun when you do get the program . Pm me my sn is 12ick2000 ...lol obviously.
    see ya there!
    peace - Rick