1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox live cheating

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by kthnxby, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talic

Talic Member

PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLOSE THIS THREAD. i am xbl gamer and have to put up with this standby crap on almost a daily basis. If some newb like this guy was tought how to standby that would be one more standbyer ill have to put up with. and then he would tell 3 friends, and theyll tell 5 friends and so on, and including the people who read this. and also i dont believe anyone who used the internet hasnt done something illegal on it. i know i have and do everyday. the intenet is the easyiest way to get away with anything. and pingy you understand there is an edit button(dumbass).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  2. cearel

cearel Guest

lol, i think it should be closed also

3. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Yes well, you shoudln't go posting it on these forums if you do it keep it to yourself don't ask people here....Piracy is illegal publically

oh and this thread was done but you brought it back up

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2006
  4. Talic

Talic Member

I HATE YOU CEREAL YOU TOLD HIM HOW TO STANDBY :(
    jk jk.
    OK LETS LEAVE THIS AS THE LAST POST!!!!!!!!

5. pingy34

pingy34 Member

edijt button??

6. pingy34

pingy34 Member

i mean "edit button" hahahahahaha take that buddy!!!!!!! :))))))) and dont call me a dumbass plz bc dont you think that was quite witty???

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sigh...for anyone out there reading this, that statement is [bold]absolutely irrelevent[/bold]. anything you do on your own time with your own stuff is your own business. if it doesn't belong on the forum, it just doesn't belong on the forum. do whatever you want, we don't want to hear about it. okay?

when you bring up a something that doesn't belong, you can't attack someone for doing it when they themselves respected AD enough not to talk about it. doing so is a sure way to make yourself look like a dumbass.

8. Talic

Talic Member

Hey i got an idea guys. CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD. I hate stanbyers, and dont want them to multiply cuz of stupid threads like this. Pingy should be banned because he obviously is not capable of using a fourm that involves thinking so somebody BAN him.

9. pingy34

pingy34 Member

The irrelevance of the statement is to his or her own discretion. I also think there is a difference between omission of wrongdoing due to fear of prosectution and omission of wrongdoing out of respect for AD. If you think that the reason buddy over there was saying he has never done anything illegal over the internet was because he was displaying utmost respect for AD then you are a dumbass. However your "judgemental" addition to the thread was only a proclamation of your OWN opinion. I'm not saying that most people probably don't agree with you BUT posting your disgust with my previous comments was not the most productive post either.

10. pingy34

pingy34 Member

Wow. You are all liberal hypocrites.

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

liberal? yes. hypocrite? no. i've neither confirmed nor denied my downloading activities, and as i've not mentioned them, i'm firmly in within the rules of discussion on the forum and stand firm on my ground. i may not have been around since the beginning of AD, but i've been around long enough to understand what is generally accepted and what is not. attacks over what goes on off of this forum dealing with unallowed areas of discussion are not accepted.

12. pingy34

pingy34 Member

I wasn't the one who said they were going to email microsoft. And so I didn't bring this up. I just thought it was a little hypocritical to be saying something like im goin to tell microsoft when your are in a forum about xbox hardware mods.

13. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

jesus harold christ cant you babies find something good to argue about?? bunch of freakin whiners man i swear! and to think i got up from the dinner table for this crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.