1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX live help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Dec 29, 2004.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I have been wanting XBOX live for a long time. I learned though that you need high speed internet to be able to connect. If you buy the starter kits that are available at Wal-Mart or any of the other stores will they have a connection in there for you to use or do u still have to buy one??? Please help me i cant find this info in any websites.

pe@ce

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

did you check with walmart or those other stores

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Haha,when i asked them about information on the DS they told me they didnt know anything about it. Also when my dad was gonna get me an MP3 they didnt know exactly how you use one. I just thought it would be a waste of time. Well if i dont get any info here then i guess i will have to. Thx in advance.

4. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

You need high spped internet like DSL or cable modem. You get it through you local phone or cable tc companies. Then, you will need the xbox live kit from wal mart.

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Oh, thank you very much. I wasnt sure if they had it in the box or what. Well since i dont have high speed internet yet i guess i wont be playing Halo 2 against people!!!!! NOO!!!!!!!!! lol