1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX LIVE ON A MODDED XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by tEChniiQue, Sep 29, 2004.

1. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Is it possible to access XboX live with a modded XboX? I'm not referring to programs such as XBConnect but the real XboX Live. I've been trying to create an account but I keep getting errors asking me to check my connection. Is this just one of the problems with having a modded XboX or is there a certain way my Network settings should be set in order for me to use XboX Live?

Thanks in advance for the help

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

you can go on xbox live with a modded xbox as long as you turn your chip off.You have to use the network settings of your ISP.

3. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

So turning my chip and changing my settings...Will changing the settings automatically turn off the chip? Could you explain the process please? I'm pretty good with computers but I was not the one that Modded the XboX so any help you could give, I'd appreciate it.

4. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

I dont know what chip you are using so I dont have a clue how to turn it off, if you tell me the name of the chip I can help you out.

5. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

I believe it might be Xecuter 2 (Team avalaunch). Does that sound right? Like I said, I'm not too sure but I think that's the one.

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

I stand corrected. I think it may be the X2 chip and I use the evolution X dashboard.

7. ineedevox

ineedevox Member

can you play xbox live with a xenium ice mod chip .. and if so how?

8. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

You can go on Live with the Xenium ICE chip, just make sure you are using the original bios and Hard Drive. I heard, now, that Live checks for larger hdd's.

p.s: be sure the hdd is locked!:)