1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Memory Card Drivers Windows 7

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by satchamo, Jun 20, 2010.

1. satchamo

satchamo Member

I have been trying to connect my memory card to my computer so I can copy the softmod installer to it but I cannot seem to get it to connect. My xbox controller works fine because I installed XBCD but when I try to plug in my memory card it will start searching for drivers but finds nothing. And when I start Action Replay and it asks to install drivers the memory unit still will not connect. I even tried changing the VID and PID numbers but still nothing.

I have used this memory card before to install a softmod and I was using Windows Vista but it shouldn't be too different right? It should still install. If anybody knows how to fix this please help!!

2. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

I am assuming you installed the xbcd set of drivers and that is all correct? If so, you will need to install also the xbmem and xbaudio drivers to get the headset and memory card support going.

3. Fourtyone

Fourtyone Member

So while this thread maybe old, and I'm too lazy to browse others, can someone help me? I have Windows 7(64-bit) and the XBmem driver as well as the Action Replay one don't work on my machine. XBCD works just fine, and windows sees the memory card, but as an unidentified device. Installing the memory card drivers(one at a time) and pointing to the directory where they're installed does not work. If someone much smarter than me has figured this out, can you tell me?

4. rubix336

rubix336 Member

Where you able to resolve this problem? I'm having the same issue.