1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX Modchip Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Jerren, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Jerren

Jerren Guest

I just bought a new xbox so I could put a mod chip in. I was looking to buy this mod chip. http://www.kanection.co.uk/product.php/217/27//940a85326633a72cff6255dfa2a77ed0

It is a Xecuter 2.2 Lite Plus Mod Chip.
    When I buy this and put it in, do i need to install any new software? or can i just install and start playing? and also i need to know what does it mean when i need to flash my bios? or reflash my bios? and how would i do this? Please help!!!!!

2. Jerren

Jerren Guest

3. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

4. Jerren

Jerren Guest

Sorry i keep writing so many of these i just think of things after i write. I am for sure going with the 2nd mod chip. I still need all my questions answered. I also like to add, Where could I buy Evolution-X from? and how much, cheaper prices are better!!! Please help!!!

5. bob_roony

bob_roony Member

you can't buy evolutionx stuff. do a google search for xbox software or evolutionx, yada yada. it took me awhile but I found it. also, its available on irc.

6. Jerren

Jerren Guest

So your saying I cant just buy Evo-X software? Do you have it? if so, where di u get it from? what is irc?

7. FFW

FFW Member

Well u can buy it but only if your a dummy. :p
    It's free and anyone can get it. I got it on a irc server. Look for a sever that has a cannal called #xbins or #xboxemu.

8. Jerren

Jerren Guest

How do i get irc? how do i get connected to the server? Do i have to get a new hard drive to get evo-x?

9. Phil_C

Phil_C Member

http://www.mirc.com download the program install it and click connect select an EFNET Server the go to channel: xbins (#xbins) you can get all you will need there

10. Jerren

Jerren Guest

ok, i downloaded mirc and connected to xbins. Now what? what do i do? how do i download files? by the way i appriciate all the help

11. ModTech

ModTech Guest

Check your PM.