1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX Modding Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Oakley28, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

what im lookn for now then is a guide on how to fit it with pictures

2. zerOr_die

zerOr_die Member

(http://modchipstore.com/Xbox-Xecuter-3-CE-ModChip-PCB-Official-16207.html) scroll down all the things you will need to mod it with pics i used these guides and mine went fine

3. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

could you tell me what are the bare essentials in that list of items

4. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

how do you get pictures into your singature???

5. anomolli

anomolli Member

Thanks for the info, I think i will go for the mod chip then. Will definetly check out that link above.

Also kinda off topic, but i added a picture using the [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  6. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

when i do it, it comes up as a link not the picture, its wel annoying me

HEEEEELP!

7. anomolli

anomolli Member

So we don't get completely off topic in this forum, i sent you a PM about it.

8. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

i checked this tutorial out and its the guide for the solder chip i want a non solder chip, could anyone tell me where to get on cheap and with a good guide??? i have my xbox now amd ready to backup my games

9. law626

law626 Guest

Backed up games from a Chip Modded box does not work well on a soft modded box.. Is there a reason why? Is anyone else experiencing this type of problem?

I backup games from a Chip moded xbox to a computer's HD..and then try to copy those same games onto a SOFT moded box..some games work..but most games freezes up..

It works fine if i copy it to other chip modded boxes...

Anyone know?

10. gus738

gus738 Guest

Oakley28 : trust me softmods are the best i'v done them over 75 xbox and i even make my hds !!! no chips ever!!!! go to http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/ and let them know what you want to do ! and trust me its like if you go their your like wow thanks gus738

and alot of those members know me so you can say i sent you or just go man its worth it !!!!!! you thank me later... no offense to this site or the guy that made that thread (which i know who it is ) but xbox hq will answer EVERY question you can think of!!! trust me go to it . make a account its worth it !!!! i nearly killed my xbox in the process of moding it my way and these guys fixed it .... it was over 2 yrs ago and now im one of the best modders thx 2 them!

http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/

oh and you only need 1 of 3 exploitable games $5-15 dollars and a way of transfering files between xbox and pc . Thats whr auction replay takes place in .... $30 .... and you can softmod your xbox in less then 5 mins!!! and you'll never regreat it ! as where a chip you can spend time and hrs and hrs ... ( if done incorrectly you'll need new xbox due to soildering! ..... once again go to that site ... or pm me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2006
  11. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

im not gonna break my xbox due to soldering, if you read propelry i am gettin a solderless chip.

i dont hink people will appreciate you advertsing your site on here on and by the way EVERYTIME i have had a problem with anything i always find the answer at http://forums.afterdawn.com

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  12. zerOr_die

zerOr_die Member

look on the site they have a solderless adapter

13. gus738

gus738 Guest

why not softmod it ? its cheaper very faster and you can still go to xbox live and never get ban .

14. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

okay so when you softmod you dont need to do it again and again like swap magic on ps2??? also do you just run the copied game or do you need to run the softmod thing first??

15. gus738

gus738 Guest

nope no swap magic here :D :D :D .... you just softmod it and its modded for good unles you uninstall it .... and yes you can run any xbox game with no chip .... why dont you pm me and ill tell on more since i can explain better on pm :D

16. guywhat

guywhat Member

i have the problem wher my dvd drive and hdd wont play games. ive tried to delete the cache files but that doesn't work i just have a softmod SOMEONE PLZ help me

17. xboxback

xboxback Guest

if your xbox is chipped or modded i can supply most games. checkout my site ***igotbannedforthis.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2006
  18. gus738

gus738 Guest

@ guywhat this doesnt have to do with buying more games. maybe the games arent patched did you burn them via dvd2xbox with the latest build version? check out xbox-hq maybe you will find all your answers there. before actually buying uncecarry sutff lol.

19. guywhat

guywhat Member

my problem isnt that i cant play games already on the hdd,its i put games in the dvd drive that i could play before even w/the mod and it wont even recognize that there is a disk in the drive. my friend who modded it for me told me to delete the cahce files and after i did that my drive wont read ANYTHING at all.and i went out and bought some new games and they would come up to the start menu and freeze.

20. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

okay so i got my action replay through but i cant transfer the files onto the memory card for the softmod

plz help !!!