1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX Modding Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Oakley28, Mar 26, 2006.

1. gus738

gus738 Guest

Oakley28 ??? did you join xbox hq? or did you even softmoded the xbox???? or were you one of the folks here that were mad????

the file has to be zipped

2. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

yeah i join xbox hq to see what thejist was about and it aint that helpful, but i have got all the stuff ready to softmod just waiting on the game to arrive now then i can do it.

got the files working now it just wouldnt work straight away.

Just need help backing up the eeprom or whatever it is,

3. gus738

gus738 Guest

??? hq anit that helpful for what i understand it seems it was otherwise you just buy a soilderless adapter... now i remember i only saw like 1 post or something on a thread from you....

eeprom is a unique code that deterimnes your xbox... if you want to upgrade your hd in the future you need this code of the xbox would throw in a service error code.. like 06 - cannot unlock hd ...

i know you didnt ask what it is but i'd thought to let you know why its important for that eeprom ........ stick around hq im sure you just didnt fully looked thats why you didnt see all you needed.

really i hope you get this done Oakley28 .... and if you need help go to that thread on afterdawn where it says how to softod with pics* or osmething like that ... or better yet on xbox hq .. cya dude btw also if you need help on hds or ftping hit me up

4. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

you really didnt answer my question did ya lol

i dont know how to back up the eeprom thingy, your supposed to aint ya???

5. gus738

gus738 Guest

my bad..... dont worry its fool proof sid 4 is scirpted for this.. :D now you just put your game click on " create ms backup " in a few secs its done then " create eeprom backup" then install softmod> region?> dual boot=retail closex= ux ... ux is unleash x

its better then evox as evox is noting but trouble. dual boot=retail incase you want to go to xbox live ... if not then just put single boot.

is that all dude?

6. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

im using sid 4 Nknave whatever that is

were the hell do you back up the eeprom too???

7. gus738

gus738 Guest

didnt you just read what was an eeprom and whats its used for? to make it short we just need it.....

8. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

yeah i understand what it is, were do you back it up to??? does it just backup on the hard drive???

9. gus738

gus738 Guest

where else? really dude i think you got it from here. if not go to xbox hq. com

10. Oakley28

Oakley28 Regular member

i dont know SEEMS IVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE CHEEZ!!!!