1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Problems, Please Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by sambha1, Mar 4, 2007.

1. sambha1

sambha1 Member

My xbox was Avalaunch and then i uppdate so it changed inte Evox. I want to get back avalaunch. so i rename the file Evox to somethigs else in C drive and put Avalaunch.xbc and reboot my xbox. Now i cannot go inte my Dash board. What happend, I try many time it won't work.
    When i start my xbox it shows.... XBMC and in the site EVOX and then a message come upp Service Required. Call customre support.

Any body can help me with this, I would be very thank ful.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

what do you mean "update"? an update would not change which dashboard you use as your main one. An autoinstaller disc would though.
    when you were trying to replace EvoX with Avalaunch you messed something up, which is why the dashboard will not load. If you can not access any of those files to change it back the way it was you may have to use an auto installer to fix it.

3. sambha1

sambha1 Member

I think i deleted some important files,that load dashboard, I have tryied everythings and it doesn't boot any cd either, What is auto installer, how can i get it? Thanks u for help.....

4. steimy

steimy Active member

if you can not load a burned disc an auto installer will not do you any good as you have to burn it th DVD.

5. sambha1

sambha1 Member

yes, I wrote wrong, I have burned DVD.... but i am still wondring what is auto installer, Where i can get auto installer..... Thanks u

6. steimy

steimy Active member

you can get an auto installer like Slayer 2.7 at a torrent (download) site.
    They are discs that can do many things like format a hard drive, or install a whole lot of programs and such onto your Xbox in one easy step.

7. sambha1

sambha1 Member

thanks u very much, now i can use my xbox....wow wow......Thanks