1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Softmod Hardmod Issues

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by sbroc, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sbroc

sbroc Member

I am having some problems with my xbox and have tried everything to fix it. My XBOX has an xecuter lite 2.3b mod chip in it. Worked fine for years. I tried to flash the bios and screwed it up. I do not have a programmer. I removed the chip and turned off the mod so that I could at least boot into the normal MS DASH with no luck. Hotswapped, followed tutorial to a tee, put the necessary files on partition 3 and 4 still same problem. Error 21! If I have mechassault in the drive the game works, but I cannot run the softmod exploit. It just reboots when I click on run linux. If there is no game in the drive all I get is error 21. If I put Halo 2 in the screen just freezes. I have aLso tried the mhackxbox.rar and Shademand softmod files, NO LUCK!
    Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS in Advance!

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

will it boot like a slayers disc or any other autoinstaller? if so try AID3.0, it works alright, but you may end up with error 21 again but its worth trying to see...

3. sbroc

sbroc Member

No it wont boot any of those discs, I have tried like ten different discs, none of them boot.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

hotswap use theridges hotswap tut