1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox to PC motherboard exchange?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Spaz45645, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Spaz45645

Spaz45645 Member

Not that I want to put my PC motherboard into my Xbox, but can it be done, I mean putting the Xbox motherboard into the PC and firing it up?

I'm new to this.

2. emachine

emachine Guest

UM WTF?

3. Spaz45645

Spaz45645 Member

Wow thanks for the help! UM WTF is great advice. Anyone else going to attempt? Please?

4. emachine

emachine Guest

Well dude serriously. lol, Thats a weird question!! But no unless you were really good at repairing and fixing and modding pc's and xbox's. You can not put your xb(xbox) mobo into your pc and since you're asking the question. I take it don't have that much skill in the pc and xb areas so the final answer is NO. You will not be able to do this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2006
  5. Spaz45645

Spaz45645 Member

So.. Can you put that into English for me? Mobo is motherboard, duh, but what you're saying isn't grammatically correct and I don't have a clue what you're telling me.

6. skater685

skater685 Regular member

listen up fast...It is not possible to put your personel computers motherboard into your xbox,and vica versa.

7. emachine

emachine Guest

But my point was if he didn't know that. Theres noway he can do it.

8. Spaz45645

Spaz45645 Member

It would be hilarious if I did it and posted it and shoved it in ya face.

9. emachine

emachine Guest

I would be happy for ya. I'm just saying if you need to ask this question, then its possible you could do it. But not proable.

10. Jallan

Jallan Regular member

Contrary to what everyone else is saying: Yes, if have a completely empty case, you can (with alittle hardware modding) put -all- the Xbox components (including the xbox power supply) in an ATX case. It's been done several times by various modders and in the grand scheme of things, it's just a case swap and mounting everything correctly.