1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox to ps2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by fevaplaya, Dec 7, 2004.

1. fevaplaya

fevaplaya Member

is there any way that i can play ps2 games on my xbox

can i download them from the internet and then burn them???

2. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

what a noooooooooooooooooooobish question...........if you knew anything about xbox games compared to PS2 games you would know the answer. oh and of course the answer me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Actually, there is a ps2 emulator that would allow him to play ps2 games on xbox, if he saved the game onto his xbox, but THERE IS a way to do it.

4. fevaplaya

fevaplaya Member

i thought so i thought u knew everything Wayne_T

X-Chip XBox Mod Chip

Unleash the full potential of your XBox with the new X-Chip!! The X-Chip is a more modern mod chip to the market and is a completely solder-less solution. The chip is compatible with all the current versions (1.0-1.6) of the XBox although for version 1.6 soldering is required as the solder-less adapter only supports version prior to 1.6. The chip supports all regions including US/Japanese, NTSC & PAL.

The chip's massive 4MB Flash Memory comes pre-flashed with the Cromwell BIOS, which can be upgraded via the CD-ROM or the USB programmer (included with the combo pack). Click here to read a XChip review on the installation and use of the X-chip.

X-Chip Xbox Mod Chip (X-Chip & Solder-less Adapter with Rivets, USB Programmer)

Available at: Easybuy2000.com

Price: US $49.00
    Solder-less Adaptor Combo ( Chip + Adaptor ) for $59.00 US

Main features of the X-Chip XBox Mod Chip
    4MB (mega bytes) of Flash Memory
    USB Programmable (programmer included)
    Flash Memory Programmable
    Play backup and import games
    Unlocks the full capabilities of your XBOX
    Allows you to upload your games into the system and save them locally on your hard drive
    Can convert your XBOX into a multimedia station, allowing you to play: DVD's, VCD's, CD's, SVCD's, DivX, MP3, Movies, and more!
    Can emulate other game consoles, such as GBA, GB, NES, SNES, ATARI, GENESIS, etc.
    X-Chip Installation links

BUT HOW DO U DO IT???????????

5. fevaplaya

fevaplaya Member

i thought so i thought u knew everything Wayne_T

X-Chip XBox Mod Chip

Unleash the full potential of your XBox with the new X-Chip!! The X-Chip is a more modern mod chip to the market and is a completely solder-less solution. The chip is compatible with all the current versions (1.0-1.6) of the XBox although for version 1.6 soldering is required as the solder-less adapter only supports version prior to 1.6. The chip supports all regions including US/Japanese, NTSC & PAL.

The chip's massive 4MB Flash Memory comes pre-flashed with the Cromwell BIOS, which can be upgraded via the CD-ROM or the USB programmer (included with the combo pack). Click here to read a XChip review on the installation and use of the X-chip.

X-Chip Xbox Mod Chip (X-Chip & Solder-less Adapter with Rivets, USB Programmer)

Available at: Easybuy2000.com

Price: US $49.00
    Solder-less Adaptor Combo ( Chip + Adaptor ) for $59.00 US

Main features of the X-Chip XBox Mod Chip
    4MB (mega bytes) of Flash Memory
    USB Programmable (programmer included)
    Flash Memory Programmable
    Play backup and import games
    Unlocks the full capabilities of your XBOX
    Allows you to upload your games into the system and save them locally on your hard drive
    Can convert your XBOX into a multimedia station, allowing you to play: DVD's, VCD's, CD's, SVCD's, DivX, MP3, Movies, and more!
    Can emulate other game consoles, such as GBA, GB, NES, SNES, ATARI, GENESIS, etc.
    X-Chip Installation links

BUT HOW DO U DO IT???????????

6. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Look on www.xbox-scene.com for tutorials.