1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox trainer self install ???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by stryker69, Jul 31, 2007.

1. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

im wondering and looking for a xbox game trainer that has trainers for all xbox games and it can be self installed. i have the aid v4.01 and it has a trainer launcher but it don have any game trainers on it plus it dont work. any ideas where such a peice of software can be found? thanx

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

there is no 'Master Trainer' but you can download trainers online or by xbins. to get them online search "xbox trainer downloads" in google or something like that. chunkhead has a link in his sig that tells you have to get on xbins if you want to do it that way.

3. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

well, i was half asleep when i made that post but what i actually should have said, thanx to my wife reminding me to check my posts. is
    i have the xored mini launcher v.2.2 and i put every trainer i could find into the trainer folder. but scence i cant ftp just yet, is there a way to auto install xored mini launcher? and what folder do i place them in? i was told once to place it into the e:/apps folder on my xbox hdd.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

you can make a data disc and burn all the stuff to a cd and copy it from the cd to your xbox hard drive.

5. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

i just tryed that with nero, and it wont copy over

6. stryker69

stryker69 Guest

it wont copy over, i get a error