1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX TROUBLES!!!! PLZ HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Baumer24, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Baumer24

Baumer24 Member

I have had my modded xbox for a few years now and it has worked just fine until one day when i turned it on none of the games or skins showed up. If someone can help me find out whats wrong that would be great.

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

1. Is your xbox hard or soft modded?

2. Can you give more detail as to what happens when you boot up, IE.. error codes or flashing lights?

3. Baumer24

Baumer24 Member

Hard modd. I get an error 16 message. I think i screwed up my evox.ini file. Now i cant connect to my xbox using flash fxp

4. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

Use slayer 2.6 or 2.7 to fix the problem

5. Baumer24

Baumer24 Member

i downloaded 2.7 and put it on a dvd+r but it wont load when i turn my xbox on

6. casper007

casper007 Guest

If the Aid disk loads on your xbox stick with that. if not it may be a good idea to do one of these..... 1 use xboxhdm to install the C drive back to its factory state... or 2 get Xbox360 and transfer the files to the relevant drive. if you need help on this or more info check the stickys or do a search on this site for the tut's.

7. Baumer24

Baumer24 Member

I just said that it doesnt load. slayers 2.7 burnt onto a dvd+r but it doesnt load? what do I do now?