1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox UnleashX problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jeffruff, Jul 16, 2007.

1. jeffruff

jeffruff Guest

I am retard when it comes to anything with the hardware, i had someone soft mod my xbox a couple years back and it worked fine, now yesterday i went to turn it on and it comes up to a screen that says my xbox needs service. It will play regular game discs, but when i power my xbox up without a disc in the LED light just flashes. Is there a fix to this without tearing apart my xbox. Thanks for your help.

2. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Does it have an error message?

3. jeffruff

jeffruff Guest

Yes sorry I forgot to update i later realized where the error code was located. it says 21.

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Aha.

"This error says that the machine was booted to display a error, basically someone told the machine to reboot (or launch a xbe) with this flag, and the error code just means its been rebooted by the flag This occurs frequently when the xbox is unable to boot due to dashboard changes being made (ie Gcue true blue hasnt been resigned, parts of the stock dash are missing - incomplete FTP backups copied to a new HDD for example)."

Now, it has been awhile since i have last helped somebody, so correct me if i am wrong,
    but,

Try to get another dash file, because it is corrupted. :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007